Celebrate New Year’s Eve in Burscough with The Blue Mallard.
Opening hours: 6:30 pm – 1:30 am
Join us for New Year’s Eve in Burscough to bring the biggest (and last!) night of the year in with style. We are hosting an evening of great food & drink, fantastic company & live music.
You will be welcomed with a glass of Prosecco before indulging in a 4 course meal. Then you can dance the night away with our live band, Bamhoot before popping corks ahead of the bells with a glass of fizz and a bacon butty. There will also be a DJ at the restaurant from 10pm.
Our amazing team of chefs cannot wait to serve you our great tasting food. With this being your last meal of the year we want to make sure you end the year with a bang.
View the menu below…
Tickets cost £60 per person!
To buy your ticket call us on 01704 893 954. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Bonfire Night in Burscough
Relight your fire this year and make sure to “Remember, remember the 5th November”.
We invite you into the warmth of our restaurant for a lovely, hearty meal with your friends and family, before you head out to watch a beautiful firework display.
Our talented team of chefs cook a selection of delicious meals with the unique Mallard twist. We ensure that there is something for everyone even the fussiest of eaters, with some dishes packing a bigger bang than the fireworks!
Join us to celebrate this iconic day in English history by booking a table with us. We are currently taking bookings for 5th November so either call us on 01704 893 954 or book online here.
Bonfire night is Burscough – The Blue Mallard
Halloween in Burscough at The Blue Mallard
Whether you are ‘Trick or Treating’ with your family and friends or wanting to bypass all the spooky visitors this Halloween – be sure to visit our restaurant for a range of delicious dishes.
With terrifying treats such as our usual spooky specials and dress up for all your family to enjoy, your night with The Blue Mallard will be spooktacular!
Our great dining area is hauntingly impressive and will cater for all your family and friends. The Blue Mallard is a terrific place to have your meal or party this year.
We are now taking bookings for Halloween dining and parties so make sure to book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Call us on 01704 893 954 to discuss your party or meal plans or book online here
Halloween in Burscough – The Blue Mallard
The summer holidays have flown by and now it is almost time for your children to go back to school. So we invite you and your family for one final meal at The Blue Mallard before the holidays finish.
We know organising things for September and going back to school can be stressful. But it doesn’t have to be!
Join us for relaxed canal side dining with your loved ones and enjoy a selection of delicious dishes.
Call us on 01704 893954 to reserve your table or book online here
Back to school – The Blue Mallard
Father’s Day in Burscough, Lancashire
Celebrate Father’s Day in Burscough, Lancashire on Sunday 18th June, and recognise the contribution that fathers and father figures make to the lives of their children.
FATHER’S DAY OFFER
Receive a complementary pint of beer for Dad.
(One pint per dad).
Enjoy a wonderful Father’s Day meal at The Blue Mallard in Burscough to say a big thank you for everything that they do, or why not buy a gift voucher?
Tables sell out very quickly, so please remember to book in advance to ensure your table is reserved, by calling The Blue Mallard team on 01704 893954 or book online here.
Father’s Day in Burscough, Lancashire – The Blue Mallard
Easter in Burscough, Lancashire at The Blue Mallard
Easter Weekend creates an extended Bank Holiday, and is traditionally a busy time for people to meet up with friends and family – so join us for Easter in Burscough at The Blue Mallard and relax over a delicious meal and refreshing drinks.
EASTER WEEKEND OPENING HOURS
Good Friday – 12-2:30pm, 5-9.30pm. Serving fish specials and Elly Grice will be singing.
Easter Saturday – 12-2:30pm, 5-9.30pm
Easter Sunday – 12-8pm
Easter Monday – 12pm-4pm
Reserve your table on our booking widget or call one of our friendly team on 01704 893 954.
Easter in Burscough – The Blue Mallard
Boxing Day in Burscough
Opening Hours: 12pm til 4pm
Boxing Day… All the presents unwrapped, the last slice of turkey eaten and now it’s time to relax and spend time with friends and family.
The origins of Boxing Day can be traced back to the Victorian era were it was traditionally a day off for servants. They would received a ‘Christmas Box’ to take home containing gifts, bonuses and sometimes leftover food. December 26th is also the feast day of Saint Stephen, the patron saint of horses, which is why Boxing Day has come to be associated with horse racing and fox hunting. But throughout the years it has always been a special time to gather your friends and family together.
We hope you have a fantastic Boxing Day and we’ll see you soon!
Wednesday offer in Burscough
Take advantage of our fantastic offer EVERY Wednesday!
Wednesday Wine & Dine!
Enjoy a delicious 2 course menu and half a bottle of wine for just £19.95 per person. We have a great selection of dishes available.
Book now on 01704 893954 or book online here.
Wednesday offer in Burscough – The Blue Mallard
Clock this! It’s that time of the year to put your clocks back!
The good news is that you’ll get an extra hour in bed on a Sunday morning. However the bad news is that the nights are drawing in ever-quicker.
We know how easy it is to forget so we thought we would give you a friendly reminder to put your clocks back 1 hour as daylight saving officially ends at 2am on the last Sunday in October (30th October).
The idea of moving the clocks forward during the summer and then back again was first proposed in parliament in 1907. Later, in the Second World War clocks were put forward an hour to boost production in factories and so that workers could get back home before the blackout.
Book your Autumn meal with your friends and family today, call us on 01704 893 954 or book online
Please read all the following Terms and Conditions before entering the Competition
These are the rules which apply to your participation in our Facebook Prize Draw. By submitting your entry you agree to these rules. If you do not agree, please do not submit your entry.
- To be eligible for the competition draw, you must ‘Like’ and ‘Share’ The Blue Mallard’ Facebook page and then tag the person(s) you wish to share the prize with, as per instructions on the Facebook post.
- The promotion is open to all residents of the UK aged 18 and over, excluding The Blue Mallard employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
- By entering participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- For closing time – see the relevant post. Entries received after this date will not be considered.
- The prize consists of – see the relevant post
- The winner will be notified through a Facebook post and will be required to contact the Facebook page privately to arrange a time and date to collect or redeem the prize.
- The winner must respond to notification of their prize within 72 hours otherwise the right to claim the prize will be lost and the promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize(s).
- To avoid fake profiles being created to enter the competition, to be eligible, the winner must have more than 10 friends on Facebook when the prize is drawn.
- Date restrictions may apply, subject to availability.
- Only one entry per person per day.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
- The winner will be the first drawn at random from eligible entries at the closing time on the closing date.
- The prize must be redeemed within 3 months of notification.
- By taking part in this promotion, all participants consent to the Promoter collecting, storing and using their personal data submitted with their entry for the purposes of this promotion.
- Any personal information and contact details you supply will be used only for the purposes of administering the competition.
- No purchase necessary to redeem the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the promotion.
- The Promoter can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries that are corrupt, incomplete or fail to arrive by the closing date.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and by entering this promotion you hereby release Facebook from any liability in respect of this promotion. The Blue Mallard is the Promoter of the Promotion.
Our Service Hours